1.18.2012

Her Own Little World

I've been on a cleaning and organizing fix lately and it's taking me forever to accomplish one simple little task.
The other day I was organizing all of our cabinets. I took everything out, cleaned out the drawers, etc. The floor at one point was covered with all of our kitchen appliances. As I was practicially inside one of the cupboards wiping everything down, I come back out and look at what has been kicking my legs and come to find out it was Zoie. She was lying on her stomach talking and playing with the crockpot buttons. It was so cute and funny. She was in her own little world playing all by herself. I love that little girl and the imagination she has.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, she's getting SO big! She looks more like a little girl, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...