7.11.2011

We're Back!!!

We finally made it back to good 'ole Buena Vista!! We are so happy to be back with Ryan again, we missed him a lot. According to Ryan, he is a husband and a daddy again!! He really missed me and the bug.

We had a really good 4th of July. My town goes all out with a breakfast, festivities, dinner, ceremonies, and an amazing firework show. It was a blast. Here are some pictures of our eventful day!

One of the festivities that happen is a watermelon eating contest and guess who won?! That's right Zoie. :) Just kidding.


Zoie Bug with Grandma on the trampoline (and that's Great Ma on the other trampoline in the background), getting ready to watch the fireworks from our front yard. She didn't enjoy it at first, but eventually got used to it. Oh, and yes that is a Roman Candle on the trampoline. :) We go all out on the 4th, one of my favorite holidays!!!


So excited to see me and have some fun with the sparkles!!!

ooooh.... sparkles.... fire... let me try.

We had so much fun with my family, making memories, discovering new things, and meeting new people. We are very excited and can't wait to see my family at Christmas time. It'll be so much fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...