7.20.2011

Feeding Herself

We are teaching so many things to Zoie and its lots of fun. One the most recent things I have been teaching her is to feed herself with silverware. She has always loved to hold the spoon and fork, so I thought why not teach her how to use them. She has not mastered putting food on the spoon or fork yet (so I do that for her), but she has mastered the use of them, which is putting the food into her mouth. She loves to do that. I took this video of her this afternoon. We had Mac & Cheese and Green Beans for lunch. This was Zoie's first experience with Mac & Cheese and she absolutely loved it. Enjoy.


Earlier this week on Monday, Zoie and I had an early start to the morning. We ended up watching a couple movies together on the floor on my pillow. It was a great mother-daughter bonding moment. I love it when she cuddles with me for a while. Anyway, I left the room to go do something and I come back and find her like this.

She was so tired.

We are having so much fun together as a family and are excited for all the adventures to come. Well, there is that. I hope you guys are all having a wonderful wednesday and thanks for stopping by:)

1 comment:

  1. So cute. She is getting cuter every "day"....for me its every post. :-P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...