7.03.2011

It's Pool Time

My Mom bought Zoie two cute swimsuits and one can't have swimsuits and not go swimming. So the next thing to do was to get a pool, and that's what my Mom did. She got a little kiddy pool and Zoie loves it!!! At first she was scared to be in there all alone, but once me and Uncle Doz got in she was just fine. Bentley even decided to join us.

           
        

Zoie had so much fun playing with the water. I was positive that she would love swimming because she loves to takes baths. I taught her how to splash with her hands and legs. She LOVED it!! I would splash with my hands to show her and she would copy me. So cute, if I say so myself. To get her to splash with her legs, I would hold her right above the water and say "run run run" and she would start running with her legs and splashing water everywhere. We both had so much fun and even got a little tan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...