9.06.2013

Work-out Buddy!

I had a great work-out buddy 2 years ago and then her family moved. I was excited, but bummed, because we worked out every day and it was great. We pushed each other and always felt the same. Since she left, I haven't been good at working out everyday.

So, I've started today to set a goal and workout more, for real this time (maybe I can get Ryan to join in with me and Zoie). Zoie loves to workout with me and gets excited to dress up in my workout clothes. It's so much fun.

Today we did half of Body Attack and then did a circuit training and some planks. It was a lot fun. Now, mind you Zoie doesn't do everything. She just does Body Attack, push ups, sit ups, and squats with me.

It is great to have a work-out buddy,again. What work-out did you today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...