9.14.2013

Fall Projects

I've been out of crafting for a while now and the other day I decided to get back on that creativity wagon. We are staying home for holidays this year (our first year) and I wanted to decorate our house and make it feel more like "home for the holidays."

I looked around on pinterest and saw some amazing ideas and decided to make a few and I love them. The best part is that I didn't have to pay a single dime for these. I had everything on hand. Can't beat that!

What do you think?

 This is our FALL Garland. I don't know where to put it yet, but it is simple and cute. I made it out of book pages and printed the letters off from the computer.

This is my favorite! It is our "Fall" wreath, that I will hang on our door outside. I just need to get a hook for it. But I love the look, very simple and elegant and can be used for just about any occasion. 
I made this out of book pages, coffee filters and a pine cone.

Now to work on some Halloween crafts! It's going to be so much fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...