12.11.2012

Long Time...Sorry

Wow... I can't believe it's been just about a month since my last posting. I'm sorry. We've been busy lately. I've been doing a lot of projects, that I am super stoked to share with you all and taking care of the house and the girls. Ryan is keeping busy with work, church callings, and the kids of course.

The girls are great and growing every single day. Zoie loves being a big sister, loves helping with whatever she can, loves learning about new things (especially Christmas), and so much more. Charlotte is now 5 months (another post to come on that). She is coming to understand what a voice is and does. She can squeal and squeak so loud it's crazy funny. She loves to play with Zoie and laughs with her so much. I'm glad those two get along, well a least for now anyways.

There is just a quick update for you. A lot more posts to come this week, Zoie's 1st real hair cut, Charlotte's new discoveries, my projects - end tables, box baskets, ottomans, coffee table, and a bunch on family life and activities.

Here are some pictures to hold you off until the next post. Aren't they so adorable! They absolutely love to be with each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...