12.13.2012

Charlotte's Bling

Charlotte had many new experiences this trip. One of which was some "bling." Grandma, Aunt Blythe, Aunt Tilda, and me went to Icing and got Charlotte's ears pierced.

My Sister Blythe held Charlotte, I was a chicken and couldn't hold her. Thanks again Blythe. :) I did my best to keep Charlotte looking at me while they pierced them. She is such a trooper. They wouldn't do them at the same time. She did the best she could considering her age. :) She looks so cute and I absolutely love the earrings and think they fit her just perfect. She has white diamond daisy's with a black center. It's absolutely precious. I know it is a little hard to see them her in this picture, but this is the best she'd let me get.

 
 Such a happy baby. Charlotte you did great and remember We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Hillary,

    Enjoy stopping by and reading your blog. Saw your current post about Charlotte's bling. What a cutie with those cute daisies :) Very girlie girl.

    I have two daughters and took both of them to have their ears pierced early. My partner wanted it done more than I did so I agreed. With our older child, Becky, I was unsure whether or not she should have her ears pierced at such a young age.However, my hairdresser where I have been going for several years provides an ear piercing service for baby girls from three months. She suggested I should make this decision for our first baby when she only weeks old. I waited, and at six weeks was a bit nervous at first, but she assured me it was best. Baby cried for about half a minute and then quickly forgot about it and we have had no problems with them since then.

    When our second daughter, Missy, was born, it was a much easier decision. Both dh and I were delighted with a girl and we decided she should start wearing earrings from a young age too like her older sister. It is true that the baby does cry a little after having it done but sometimes as a parent you have to be cruel to be kind and it is not only far easier for them to have it done when they are tiny but they grow up used to wearing earrings as though they are part of them. They also look very pretty.

    Our daughters are now two and three years and love wearing earrings. We can also taking them out for periods without the holes closing up. I know not everyone agrees with our decison but I firmly believe that little girls should have their ears pierced when they are babies. It is now increasingly popular for parents to make the same decision for their daughters as we've done. I've been seeing more babies and little girls with cute earrings in MDO and in our playgroups for both girls. Many moms ask me for my hairdresser's "Tips & Care for Newly Pierced Ears" she gave me when I had our girls pierced.

    Any moms can write me an e-mail for them if they're doing some reserarch on the topic.

    Angie
    Angietune@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...