9.12.2012

Staying STRONG in the STORMS of Life

Life is hard! My life is hard! Why is Satan always trying to bring me down? Make me feel miserable? Why me? Why now?

It is always hard to find peace in any trial or challenge that you are going through. I, sometimes, don't want to find that peace because I am just so mad and not ready to let it go. I'm human, that's how I function. I was driving home from work last Thursday morning and I am listening to one of our Church Cd's and this song comes on, "Where Can I Turn for Peace?". There couldn't of been a more perfect timing for me to hear this song. I needed to hear it specifically at that time. I knew the Lord loved me and was ready to help me.

Where Can I Turn for Peace?
 
Where can I turn for peace? Where is my solace
When other sources cease to make me whole?
When with a wounded heart, anger, or malice,
I draw myself apart, Searching my soul?
 
Where, when my aching grows, Where, when I languish,
Where, in my need to know, where can I run?
Where is the quiet hand to calm my anguish?
Who, who can understand? He, only One.
 
He answers privately, Reaches my reaching
In my Gethsemane, Savior and Friend.
Gentle the peace he finds for my beseeching.
Constant he is and kind, Love without end.
 
There really is only one way to have a peace of mind and feel at peace with any trial you face. That way is through our Lord, and Savior Jesus Christ. He knew we would go through difficult trials and that is why He bleed from every pore for me and you. That is why He suffered a great deal.
 
I know through Him, I am able to overcome my difficult trial and create an even stronger bond with Him, that will make it that much harder for Satan to get through and break. Because of the Saviors Atonement, I am able to continue working hard on staying STRONG in my STORMS of life.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...