8.18.2012

Zoie Bug

Zoie has been loving the Big Sister life. She is so willing to help out whenever we ask her too. She is enjoying sleeping in her big girl bed, but I think she enjoys how she can get in and out of bed when she wants. We have found her sleeping by the door a couple of times.


Zoie is becoming quite the talker now. She repeats just about every word we say. She tries really hard to talk in complete sentences and it is so cute. Her favorite show to watch right now is Strawberry Shortcake. I can't tell you how many times we have watched the same two shows over and over again. We are borrowing 10 different episodes of this show from a friend and Zoie will only watch two of them.


She loves to write in her "journal", well I guess it is more of a scribble. She tries to be like me a lot, I guess I need to watch what I do, say, and act more often now. :) She absolutely LOVES to be outside and we do our best to get out there every day. She enjoys to play dress up in mommy's shoes, clothes, and jewelry. She likes when I "pretend" to put my make-up on her (only she thinks it is real).

Zoie is very particular with things and how they are to be placed. She hates being messy and sticky. When she eats any snack or candy that has different colors, she will separate them all by color and then eat them one color at a time. Just like mommy. She LOVES LOVES to eat popcorn and watch shows.

She is growing up a lot and is for sure developing her little personality. We love our Zoie Bug.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...