8.18.2012

Living Room III

My third wall in the living room is completed!! I'm so excited and happy. Take a look and tell me what you think.


I framed a piece of subway are that I love and I guess says what principles or rules I would like to be followed in our house by our family. It says

 " Be Honest. Count Your Blessings. Bear each others Burdens. Forgive and Forget. Be Kind and Tender Hearted. Comfort One Another. Keep Your Promises. Be Proud of Each Other. Be True to Each Other. Look After Each Other. Love One Another."

Then hanging next to it is a canvas that I traced a floral pattern to and hot glued over the pattern and spray painted it navy blue. I love how it turned out, but I wish the navy blue was a little darker.


This is on the same wall just on the other side of the window. It's my family shelf. I made the family blocks and have two of our wedding pictures place on the shelf. I LOVE LOVE this shelf and how everything turned out.

Here is a close up of my "Family Blocks."


What do you all think? My mirror is stained and hopefully by mid next week I'll have another wall finished to show you. Have a great day.



2 comments:

  1. I, too, LOVE the family shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your family blocks and navy wall hanging! I can't believe how alert and big Chalrotte looks, (big as in older, not a newborn anymore.) I guess is still thoughtbshebwas a newborn, ha ha. I'm impressed you get so much accomplished. I don't even get that much accomplished and I don't have a baby! (Although the baby I haven't had yet counts for at least some of the reason why I don't accomplish much!) We need to find a time you guys can come over, I have the sewing machine for you and we want to see you! Maybe Sunday, Sept. 2nd? I'll text Ryan some more and we'll figure it out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...