9.10.2011

Multi-tasking Already

The weather this past week has been rain, rain, and so more rain. All this rain has brought all the ants into our house. I DESPISE ANTS!!!! So I had to clean up the living room and spray all around the base boards. Now Ryan was at work when I had to do this, which made things a little difficult, because Zoie can walk everywhere, whenever she wants too now. However, I did find something to keep her occupied for about and hour or more, so I can pick up, vacuum, sweep, and organize the living room. This "something" was a movie called Hoodwinked. I put it in, sat Zoie on the couch with all her toys and she sat and watched that movie and laughed a lot. It was so cute.


I learned something about Zoie that day. She is a multi-tasker!! Not only did she watched the movie, she also played with Ryan's gameboy (no game is in it though, imagination is what she used :). It was the most preicous, exciting, and upsetting moment for me. Precious because she just looked so dang cute and was laughing at everything and talking so much. Upsetting, because she is growing up and understanding things and can let us know what she wants or needs at times. Exciting, because she is learning so many new things and it' fun.


We love that little girl so much and can't believe in a couple weeks she will be a year old. One big thing I discovered that day, was we need to get Hoodwinked, because she absolutely loves that movie. It is the only movie I have ever seen Zoie (a baby/almost toddler) sit still the whole time through. 

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny. I picked up a copy of Hoodwinked a few weeks ago and Emily watched it nonstop for at least a week or two. I love how well they worked all the different versions together. Zoie is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...