4.07.2011

Half A Year...

Our little Zoie Bug is half a year old!!! I can't believe that, she is growing up so fast. We are however very excited for the next phase of her life, her new discoveries, and her new accomplishments. We are going to have so much fun!!!!




At her 6 month check up she weighed 16 lbs 1oz, her length is 27 1/4 in and her head circumference is 15 3/4 in. Yes she has a big head!!!! Ryan and I measured our heads and mine is 22 in and Ryan's is 24 in. WOW!!  Oh... Zoie rolled over for us the other week. She knows how to roll over, but just chooses not too. That little stinker. But if you haven't already seen the video check it out HERE .



In honor of Zoie's 6 month mark we had a little half birthday party for her. It was more of a social gathering for Ryan and I since we haven't been able to hang out with our friends for a while. It was a lot of fun. Zoie got to stay up past her bedtime to "play" with her friends, Georgia, Luke, and Lily. Sometimes, kids are really good excuses, so mom and dad can "play" with their friends too. :)



Ryan is doing really well. He has a few more weeks left of the semester and he is done!!! He is very excited. He will be presenting his senior paper this coming week at Virginia Military Institute. They are hosting this symposium, where a bunch of other top scholars and Professors. It's kind of neat and makes me, as a wife, feel very special and proud!! He is such a great, amazing, and smart man!! I love him so much!!!! :)

Me on the other hand, stays at home with Zoie. Which is so much fun. We play, read, she watches me cook, and whole bunch of other silly little things. I have been busy with decorating our bathroom, and making it feel more cozy in there rather than just a plain old bathroom. I am almost done and will post pictures soon. I am currently working on Zoie's Easter dress, my Easter skirt, and Ryan's Easter tie. We are all going to match!!! I'm so weird, I know. It'll be fun, and I plan on having our family picture done around then as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...