4.24.2011

Necklace

I want a new necklace!!! One with color and that will stand out. One that is unique. One that is different. One that is homemade!!!! :)

As I was reading a friends blog she made this necklace that she found off of THIS website. When I saw the necklace, I was so excited, because it was something I could make and wasn't too difficult and it was free (because I already had all the supplies). Can't get any better than that, right?

So here is the necklace that I made. It took me FOREVER to make because I don't have a sewing maching so I had to hand stitch everything. I don't know how I had the patience, but I did and I am very glad, because I LOVE my new necklace!!! I can't wait to try other colors and designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...