4.24.2011

Happy Easter

Today was a perfect day for Easter. The sun was out with a slight breeze and oh it was so perfect! We woke up this morning and got Zoie and brought her into the living room and guess what the "Easter Bunny" brought her?

Yep, her own litle Easter egg basket!!!

She loved her basket full of colorful eggs, a bunny, a doll and her easter dress, shoes, and pearl bracelet. (pictures of her in her dress to come, don't worry)



She eventually dumped out her basket and played with the eggs and bunny. She had a lot of fun with her bunny. I love the bunny it makes a hopping noise when you shake it :)



After we came home from church, I started making our family Easter dinner. I made a ham with an APPLE RAISIN GLAZE (so amazing), scallop potatoes, fresh cooked veggies, deviled eggs, homemade beans, and homemade EASTER BUNNY ROLLS. Eveything turned out great and I will for sure make this meal every Easter.

Our dinner table

Our Delicious Ham

Our Easter Bunny Rolls :)


And what a better way to top off and great Easter dinner with some amazing homemade Neapoltant pudding pie made by the most amazing, handsome, loving, talented guy in the world. That would be my husband, Ryan in case you couldn't figure that one out:) The pudding pie is layered with chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry pudding with a homemade cool whip frosting. With strawberries and crushed chocolates sprinkled on top. My husband is such a baker :)





I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. What a great time to reflect on the resurrection of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I know He lives and has provided a way for me to live a happy and joyful life with the loves of my life, Ryan and Zoie.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...