3.03.2011

Two Years Ago Today . . .

I married the man of my dreams, the love of my life, my best friend, and my everything!



We have come a long way and have accomplished a lot the past two years. I know that I wouldn't of been able to acheive all that I did and especially go through all of what I did without Ryan by my side, encouraging, supporting, and cheering me on.

Today we had a nice little candle-lite dinner at home. Ryan made fajitas, they were very yummy!!! Then we watched NCIS while we ate Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream. Ryan has been wanting some Phish food for a while, so that was part of his gift.

His other gift he has been waiting two years for. A BOOK. He even pre-ordered the book a year in advance, until they changed the date for the second time, so he decided not to get it anymore. His book came out two days ago and I pre-ordered it for him in January and it came today on our anniversary, how convient! Ryan got me a little memory card for my phone, so I have more space for pictures and videos and such. He also got me Mod Podge, which I have been wanting for a while now. I am so excited to get started on all my little craft ideas for the house. Oh... so excited. He is such a great husband!!!

Ryan I love you, Happy Anniversary. I'm looking forward to this year and where our family journey takes us.

"LOVE is not a matter of COUNTING the years... it's a matter of MAKING the years count."
 --William Smith





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on two great years, guys! And Hillary, I'm excited to see your experiments in Mod Podge, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...