3.06.2011

Family Update

Ryan: This week is Ryan's Spring Break!!! YAY...a break...just what he needs. He is doing good. He has spent the last 3 days reading his new book I got him for our anniversary. He has been waiting a long time to read that book, and it came just in time for spring break. :) 

Me: I have been busy working on little projects around the house. I finished Zoie's name for her room and it looks cute. I also took one of our long mirrors and spray painted the frame teal and added some fabric flowers to one of the corners and hung it up in the kitchen. It's so fun transforming our apartment into our home.

Zoie:  She has been doing great. Making noise all the time and just being a happy baby. I absolutely love how happy and friendly she is. That is one of the most compliments given to us by others. Its always "what a happy and friendly little girl you have." I am very grateful that Zoie is the way she is. She is claiming her name and letting her personality shine and I love it.

There is a quick update of whats going on. I would love to post pictures, but for some reason my computer won't let me. When I fix it, there will many pictures to post for you all.

Have a great week and keep on keepin' on!!!

2 comments:

  1. I keep waiting to hear what this amazing book is. :) Sounds like you guys are doing great. Can't wait to see all the crafts you have been doing. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...sorry I didn't even think about mentioning it. It is called The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...