3.10.2011

Temple Trip

Yesterday we went to the Washington D.C. Temple. We just walked around the visitor center and visited with the missionaries and ran into some friends. It was great. At the visitor's center they have an art show displayed and we knew five of the artists that had their art on display. It made me feel really special that I knew those people. Ryan and I have went to class with three of them and been taught by two of them. Their paintings were amazing and beautiful.

I am so grateful we were able to go to the temple. It was something we both really needed to do and it was great to feel the spirit of the Lord. Zoie was happy as can be while we were there and it made me very grateful for having the gospel as such a big part of our family. It brings such happiness and joy into our spirits.

Here is a pictue of us standing in front of Jesus Christ and Zoie playing on the couch.

2 comments:

  1. I miss the DC temple! I'll be excited when we get to go back and visit. We'll have to be sure to see you guys again, too! Zoie is so big already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to tell you we're going to the temple tomorrow and see if you were free, but I guess you've already gone this week! It's so hard to plan with kids! Glad you guys had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...