1.06.2011

Zoie's Latest Discovery

Zoie is getting to be at the fun stage in her life. Each day she becomes more and more aware of her body movements, especially with her arms and hands. She loves to grab her toys and bring them to her mouth. She even manages to get her rattles stuck on her arm. :)


Not only has she discovered the use of her arms and hands, she has also developed some amazing back and neck strength. During tummy time I show her her mirror book (which she absolutely gets excited about) and she raises her head up like its no ones business. She is starting to move her arms and legs while being on her stomach and ends up doing the superman position for a while.



Last but not least, she continues to roll over when she is done with tummy time. She didn't roll over at all during Christmas break but the first time we laid her on her tummy when we got home that's the first thing she did. She is such a funny girl. I caught her in the middle of rolling over. She is so cute!! I love her to death.


Each day with Zoie is an adventure. I look forward to the next day and what she will discover next. I can see her personality coming out and its a blast to start getting to know Zoie. I guess you can say she is starting to become "human" and it makes everyday worthwhile. She is growing up so much and I am doing my best to cherish and capture every moment we spend together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...