1.10.2011

New Year ... New Goals ... New Memories

WOW!!! I can't believe it is 2011 already. 2010 went by fast, but then again I say that about every year when its the new year.  There are so many things that happened to me to be grateful for during the 2010 year, but all in all I am very glad it's done and 2011 is here.

When the New Year arrives for some reason I feel like I get a fresh start and it makes me feel great. A while back I was reading something where President Monson mentioned he was a "man of memories." I thought about that for a second, and wondered what type of memories am I creating with my spouse? with my daughter? Am I living in the moment? or am I just getting things done?  With this being said, I want to create fun and everlasting memoreis with my family. One of my BIG goals for this coming year is to become a "woman of memories."

So here is to a New Year with New Goals and creating New Memories!!!!


Zoie in a good mood :)

Daddy's favorite outfit on Zoie!!


ADORABLE!!!

Mommy and her little girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...