1.31.2011

Growing up.

My little girl is growing up. I knew this was going to happen, but I hoped it wouldn't. Yeah... I know impossible, but I sure do miss Zoie being so small. Zoie turned 4 months on the 26th. At 4 months she  hangs onto things so much better, she talks all the time and when you get the right spot on her she laughs!! It's the cutest thing in the world. Zoie is still working hard on trying to sit up. Zoie I love you and am very excited for the next few months and what you'll soon discover.


she loves her piglet

1 comment:

  1. I was so sad every time Calvin turned another month older until he hit 6 months. Then he started doing SO many fun and amazing things that I was eager to watch him keep growing and learning. Ever since 6 months I've loved every stage even more than the last! (Including the Terrible Twos!) The same thing has been happening with Emily since she turned 6 months! But, I'm still sad that someday the baby days will be over :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...