6.13.2013

Simply Lace

We have started a new little home decor business and we are thrilled to get going. Our business is called Simply Lace.



We are so excited about starting this new adventure. I have come to love creating little projects to make my apartment a home. What do you think of when you here the word home?

Some may say family, memories, loud, busy, kids everywhere, and we can go on and on. Well, when I think of a home, I think simple, elegant, and peaceful. A few of you may know what that is like, but those you have little ones, know it's not the case sometimes, or ever.

No need to fear, I am here. These feelings: Simple, Elegant, Peaceful,  are feelings I want to bring into your homes and lives. A picture on the wall to stop you for a moment in your busy, crazy life and remember that it is the small and simple things in life that matter, that bring the most joy and happiness to you.

Take a look around and take the simple, elegant, and peaceful feelings my "Simply Lace" has to offer.



We are doing a giveaway now over at our blog. You can find the link Here. Check it out and Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...