6.02.2013

Clark County Fair: Face Painting

Zoie, Charlotte, and Me all got our faces painted at the fair with my family. Zoie loved it. The lady who did the painting has been painting for like 35 years. She was really good and was nice and painted a ladybug on Zoie's arm for free. Surprisingly, Charlotte sat really still and let the lady paint her face and she didn't even mess with it. She's such a good girl!

After face painting we rode the train and went to the pig races with everyone. I'm glad that we were able to take Zoie to the fair with my family she loved it so much. I hope we can continue to do so and she'll grow to have a love for it like me and my family does.


 Zoie-princess sparkle, Charlotte-butterfly, Mommy-dragonfly


Mommy and Aunt Blythe


Handsome Elliot at the pig races!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...