6.24.2013

Birthday Week 1

Charlotte won't be my little baby girl come Friday this week. I decided to dedicate a weeks worth of birthday posts to her, describing who she is and all the little things she does that make her Charlotte!

To start off the week, our little Charlotte loves bananas! She has a banana every morning with her Kix cereal. She loves it and can't stuff her face enough! :)

When she gets up in the morning, she patiently waits for mom or dad to come get her and when we come she looks up to us, hands us her blanket and then immediately signs banana. It's so cute.






If she could have a banana at every meal she would! :) That's how much this girl loves bananas.

Charlotte, I love that you can communicate to us what you want. Its make mornings so much . easier to deal with. I make sure we have bananas to last all four of us for week, so I don't have to deal with a girl who can't have her bananas. I don't want to find out what will happen if she doesn't get her banana. haha:)

 I love that at such a young age you found something you love to eat. :) I hope you continue to find things you love. You are such a sweet, funny little girl.

We love how much you love to eat your bananas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...