3.13.2013

Nail Time

We went to Las Vegas to visit my family for Thanksgiving. We had so much fun. While we were they my sister, Shelby painted Zoie's nails. Shelby had just finished nail school a couple months before then. Zoie loves to get her nails painted. Aunt Shelby painted them pink and put sparkles on them and Zoie was in heaven. She showed everyone her sparkly nails.

We came home and she was so disappointed that the polish started to come off and she wanted them "fixed" as she puts it. So I told okay, go get the nail polish and I'll fix it for you. She looked at me and said, "No, want Aunt Shelby fix it." We went a full two - three weeks before she finally accepted that Aunt Shelby wasn't going to be able to fix and let me do it. It was so funny and cute. She loves Aunt Shelby!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...