3.29.2012

Zoie Funny

Monday, Zoie decided to get up at 6:30am. She walked around the house while I got on the computer to check my email and stuff.

She comes up to me and says ...

Zoie:  "gramp... gramp... gramp"
Me: "Grandpa is still sleeping and won't be up for a few more hours."
Zoie:  "Ah shu... Ah Shu.."
          a few minutes pass by
Zoie: "gramp"
Me: "He's still sleeping"
Zoie: "Ah Man"

The last few weeks we've spent a lot of time on the computer skyping with my dad (who by the way lives in a 3 hour earlier time difference from us).She gets really excited to talk and see "Gramp" on the computer. I'm glad she loves him and knows who he is. She'll be very excited when "Gramp" and "Grams" come to visit in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...