2.22.2012

Zoie's going to have a little...

SISTER!!

Yesterday we had the BIG doctors appointment. We found out we are going to have another sweet little girl. We are super excited to add another girl to the family. Zoie loved seeing the baby and kept pointing and saying "baby." Zoie came to my side while lying down to hold my hand and lay her head on my side. It was really cute. The sonogramer, kept asking me if this baby moves around all the time. I told her that I've felt movements, but not constantly like I did with Zoie. The reason for asking me this, is that this girl was moving like crazy and it was hard for her to get pictures of all the anatomy she needed. It was pretty funny. She ended up getting some really good shots, take a look. Only 19 weeks left!!!










3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is really exciting! We can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! do you have a name yet? so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have a few picked out, but haven't decided which one is the one. It's harder this time around for us. WE have a few months left. :) Thanks we're excited

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...