10.12.2011

Peanut Butter Messiness

I am back!! YAY!!!! I am so glad we finally got internet again and I can update the blog. I have been going crazy. With that said, I am going to start from where I left off and continue on until I am up-to-date. So, please bare with me and have patience. To begin, we are going to share the love that Zoie has for peanut butter. Let me tell you, she LOVES peanut butter and has a peanut butter sandwhich for lunch, just about every single day. Boy, does she know how to make a mess with a peanut butter sandwhich. It's so funny and priceless.


1 comment:

  1. she looks so cute with pierced ears! I'm glad you guys got it done for her. her hair is very pretty, too. hope you're all doing good!

    kenni

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...