3.11.2014

Jump-o-lene Story Time

This week I decided that we aren't going to watch any TV. We watched so much TV after Avery was born and I figured that it was time to start getting back into a routine and do things together. It has been a great thing. The girls are great, they are happier, they are exhausted, and they behave better.

It was time to settle down before nap time and I told them we could read books and they wanted to read books in the jump-o-lene that Grandma and Grandpa got them. They love the jump-o-lene so much and so do I, because they use a lot of their energy bouncing around. The girls each picked a book and sat in the jump-o-lene and read silently to themselves for a while. It was the cutest thing ever. I love these girls!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...